Below are some of my favorite resources for Photographers, Designers, and any other Photoshop users…enjoy!
Conferences I recommend!
- Adobe MAX – Adobe’s flagship creativity conference.
- CreativePro – The “how-to” conferences for design, production, publishing, and presentations.
- The Photoshop Toolbox by Glyn Dewis
- Video in Photoshop for Photographers and Designers by Colin Smith
Screen Capture Software
- Camtasia for PC or Mac – This is the software I use to capture my screen when I record tutorials. Camtasia is a good option because of the great tutorials you can acquire (below).
- Learn Camtasia – This is a great place to learn all you need to know about Camtasia.
- Buy Photos: This is where I purchase royalty-free images that I use on my composites and tutorials.
- Sell Your Photos: You can sell your photo here! Instead of just having them in your hard drive, upload them to Adobe Stock and make a little money on the side.
Websites for Learning Photoshop
- PhotoshopCAFE – Great Photoshop tutorial from Colin Smith.
- Glyn Dewis – Fantastic Photographer working on amazing personal projects, such as the 3945 Portraits Project.
- Learn Photoshop Club – Martin Beetschen runs a popular Photoshop Instagram page and he now has a website where you can find high-quality tutorials.
- Matt Kloskowski – Amazing Photographer with great Photoshop and Lightroom Tutorials.
Disclosure: Please note that a few of the links above are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, and I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase. I recommend these companies because I believe they have great products that will be very beneficial to you. Please only purchase these products/services if you feel the same way.