We’ve Jam Packed Everything Into This Simple Course, So
You Can Learn With Ease…
Here’s a quick breakdown of everything that we’ll cover in this 7-hour course.
You’ll notice that we spend a lot of time with Masks and Adjustment Layers. That’s not an accident! Mastering these areas will truly get you to the next level in Photoshop.
This course was recorded using Photoshop CC 2014, but this version of Photoshop is not required to follow along.
Module 1 – Photoshop Basics
- PC Vs Mac 01:47
- The Photoshop Interface 07:15
- Opening & Closing Files 02:45
- The Tools Panel 13:48
- Layer Basics 22:30
- Other Panels Worth Knowing 07:46
- The Crop Tool & Perspective Crop 06:05
- Hue/Saturation/Brightness Explained 03:24
- Layers Project 19:08
- RGB and CMYK Explained 15:20
Module 2 – The Brush Panel
- Introduction To Brushes 10:48
- Creating Custom Brushes 09:19 Free Sample
Module 3 – Blend Modes
- Blend Modes Explained 16:47
- Behind, Clear, and Pass Through 04:06
Module 4 – Adjustment Layers
- Introduction to Adjustment Layers 13:07
- Introduction to Curves 13:49 Free Sample
- Color Correction With Curves 10:41
- Matching Color & Color Grading With Curves 10:38
- Curves and Levels Adjustments 04:03
- Color Balance and Selective Color 03:47
- Auto Color & Auto Options 04:10
- Hue and Saturation Adjustment 05:26
Module 5 – Selections and Masks
- Selection Tools 09:35
- Color Range 05:36
- Introduction To Layer Masks 03:58
- More on Layer Masks 11:28
- Layer Masks and Blend Modes 17:26 Free Sample
- Complicated Selections (Made Easy) 14:41
- Using Custom Brushes With Masks 05:26
- Masks With Alpha Channels 06:57
- Clipping Masks 10:08
- Blend If 05:11
Module 6 – Layer Styles
- Introduction to Layer Styles 14:18
- Text and Layer Styles 06:03
- Creating Text Effects with Textures and Layer Styles 05:08
Module 7 – Filters
- Introduction To Filters 08:16
- Liquify 07:18
- Lens Flares 04:51
Module 8 – Smart Objects
- Introduction To Smart Objects 08:21
- Smart Filters Project 07:06
Module 9 – Type and Vectors
- Introduction To Type 14:52
- Introduction To Vectors 12:38
Module 10 – Photoshop Must-Knows
- Content Aware 06:32
- Frequency Separation 08:40
- Clone Source 11:08
- All Files Included So You Can Follow Along
How is the course presented?
I’m not a beginner. Will his course help me?
Maybe. In this course, we dive deep into Masks and Adjustment Layers. If you have trouble understanding those topics, then this course will definitely help you out.
Can I download the videos?
Yes! This is not an online course or membership. You must download the videos and files into your computer.
How long is the course?
The total running time of the videos is a little more than 7 hours. It is self-paced, so you can move through it as you have time.
Do you offer refunds?
Of course! If you dislike my training series, then I don’t want your money. I want this course to really help you out!
To get a refund just reply to your purchase receipt email within 14 days and I will issue a refund.
To improve this course, I will ask what you didn’t like. However, you are not obligated to answer to get a refund.
What happens after I purchase? How do I watch the videos?
After you purchase, you will have to download 4 Zip files which contain all the video files. Once the videos are downloaded into your computer, you can watch them whenever you like.
The video files are .mp4 which means you could also upload them to a tablet, such an iPad.
Do you provide the course files?
Yes! all the files that I use in the video are included in the download.
If you have any other questions, you can always contact me!