Photoshop Compositing Made Easy – Concepts, Tips, and Techniques
Join Jesus Ramirez for an exploration of the artistic and technical skills that are necessary to create amazing composites in Photoshop.
This Photoshop composting course is just under 5 hours and it’s jam-packed with information, tips, and tricks so that you can start creating stunning composites today!
We start at the very beginning and teach you everything that you need to know in simple, everyday language so that you understand and learn.
If you’re a beginner, or if you’ve been using Photoshop for years, but you have not quite figured out compositing, then this is the course for you!
This course is divided into two modules. The first module is all about Compositing Concepts that you may not think about when putting images together in Photoshop. You can think of this module as the science of compositing.
In the second module, your will learn compositing tips and techniques that you can use on a daily basis. You’ll also get long in-depth training on some of Photoshop’s most powerful features, like the Displace Filter, and the Advanced Blending Options.
We’ve Jam Packed Everything Into This Simple Course,
So You Can Learn With Ease.
Here’s a quick breakdown of everything that we’ll cover in this 5-hour Photoshop Compositing course.
Module 1 – Compositing Principals
- Mastering Perspective
- Finding Depth Using Atmospheric Perspective
- Create Realistic Reflections
- How Lights and Shadows Work
- Understanding Color Temperature
- Matching Image Quality
Module 2 – Must-Know Techniques
- Selections, Masks, and Alpha Channels Explained
- The Refine Edge Panel (for CS6 and older)
- The Select and Mask Workspace (For CC 2015 and newer)
- Blend If – Advanced Blending Explained
- The Displace Filter Explained (Transcript Sample) Free Video Sample
- Creating Saturation Maps to Match Saturation of Photos
- Creating Ambient Light Using Light Wraps
- Compositing With Group Blending Modes
- Bringing It All Together, Matching Saturation, Luminance, and Color
- Create Custom Brushes From Photos
- Finding and Working With Images From Adobe Stock
- “Walk Through The Jungle” – Step-By-Step Walkthrough
Source Files & Transcripts
- The download includes the project files so that you can follow along step-by-step at your pace!
- All videos include a PDF transcript so you can read and follow along. Here’s a sample PDF.
* This training course was recorded in Photoshop CC, but it will be relevant to all versions of Photoshop (Except Photoshop Elements).
How is the course presented?
The course is all video screen-casts between 5 and 35 minutes long. Watch the free sample to get an idea of how this course is presented.
I’m a beginner. Will this course help me?
This compositing course is meant for beginner and intermediate Photoshop users.
Can I download the videos?
Yes! This course is NOT an online stream or membership. You must download the videos and files into your computer.
How long is the course?
The total running time of the videos is a little less than 5 hours. It is self-paced, so you can move through it as you have time.
Do you offer refunds?
Of course! If you dislike this training course, then I don’t want your money. I want this course to help you get better in Photoshop!
To get a refund just reply to your purchase receipt email within 14 days of purchasing the course and I will issue a refund.
But to improve the course, I will ask what you didn’t like (You are not obligated to answer to get a refund).
What happens after I purchase? How do I watch the videos?
After you purchase, you will have to download 3 Zip files (1.3 GB) which contain all the video files. Once you download the videos into your computer, you can watch them whenever you like.
The video files are in the .MP4 format, which means that you could also download them into a tablet, such an iPad.
Do you provide the course files?
Yes! all the files that I use in the video are included in the download. You also get transcript PDF files for all the videos.
If you have any other concerns, you can always contact me!