We’ve Jam Packed Everything Into This Simple Course,
So You Can Learn With Ease.
Here’s a quick breakdown of everything that we’ll cover in this 4-hour Photoshop course.
Setting Up Photoshop
- Color Profiles
- Camera RAW Color Profiles
Must-Know Tools and Techniques
- How Color Works in Photoshop
- Histogram Panel
- Info Panel
- Blending Modes Explained Free Video Sample
- Smart Objects
- Local Adjustments Using Layer Masks
- Adjustment Layers Explained
- Using Blend If in the Advance Blending Options
Working With Color In Photoshop
- Introduction to Curves
- Curves and the RGB Channels
- Color Correcting Dark Images
- Color Matching With Curves
- Color Correcting Bad Images
- Introduction to Color Grading (Creative Color Corrections)
- Color Grading in Photoshop
- Intro to Camera RAW Color Corrections
- Black and White Adjustments
The Lab Color Mode
- Intro to the Lab Color Mode
- Inverting Colors in Lab
- Lab Color Matching
- Lab and Smart Objects
* This training course was recorded in Photoshop CC, but it will be relevant to all versions of Photoshop (Except Photoshop Elements).
How is the course presented?
The course is all video screen-casts between 5 and 40 minutes long. Watch the free sample to get an idea of how this course is presented.
I’m a beginner. Will this course help me?
This course on color is meant for beginner and intermediate Photoshop users.
Can I download the videos?
Yes! This course is NOT an online stream or membership. You must download the videos and files into your computer.
How long is the course?
The total running time of the videos is over 4 hours. It is self-paced, so you can move through it as you have time.
Do you offer refunds?
Of course! If you dislike this training course, then I don’t want your money. I want this course to help you get better in Photoshop!
To get a refund just reply to your purchase receipt email within 14 days of purchasing the course and I will issue a refund.
But to improve the course, I will ask what you didn’t like (You are not obligated to answer to get a refund).
What happens after I purchase? How do I watch the videos?
After you purchase, you will have to download 3 Zip files (2.5 GB) which contain all the video files. Once you download the videos into your computer, you can watch them whenever you like.
The video files are in the .MP4 format, which means that you could also download them into a tablet, such an iPad.
Do you provide the course files?
Yes! all the files that I use in the video are included in the download.
If you have any other concerns, you can always contact me!