In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create the glowing fist effect from the Netflix series, Iron Fist.
Even though you may never have the need to create the Iron Fist effect for your projects, by following this tutorial you will learn techniques that will help you in many other areas.
In this project, we will work with Blending Modes, filters, Adjustments Layers, smart objects, Layer Masks, and Clipping Masks. There will be plenty of Photoshop tips for you to pick up along the way!
In this Photoshop tutorial you will learn to:
- Import Adobe Stock assets into Photoshop
- create masks with the Quick Selection tool
- Use the Color Dodge Blending Mode to create a glowing effect
- Use the Clouds Filter
- Paint Layer Masks
- Control glowing effects using Levels Adjustments
- Add Veins to the hand glowing effect
- Using the Color Balance adjustment to control color
- Using the Curves adjustment layer to create contrast
Drag The Slider To See Before & After