In this video I will go through 5 Photoshop tricks that you probably did not know (part 2).
The first part was one of my most popular videos in 2015, and many people requested a follow-up with more tips and tricks!
Here’s a quick overview of the tricks and techniques shown in this video:
- Using Group Blending Modes To Control Adjustment Layers
- Using Selective Color Adjustment Layer To Create a Saturation Map
- The Special 8 Blend Modes
- Fill With Patterns Along A Path
- Turn Multiple Adjustment Layers Into a LUT
- Bonus! Photoshop Easter Eggs.
Leave a comment and let me know how many of these tricks were new to you.
Links discussed in the video:
My Behance Page:
My Instagram Page: