The Photoshop Training Channel (PTC) is a Photoshop resource site for beginners. You can find high-quality Adobe Photoshop Training & Tutorials for photo manipulation, retouching, text effects, and much more.
PTC was founded in July 2012 by Jesús Ramirez. The primary goal of this site is to provide quality tips, tricks, hacks, and other Photoshop resources that allow beginners to improve their skills.
A simple but effective mantra infuses the PTC YouTube channel, “just show me how you did that.” We publish training videos that produce great graphics and explain the techniques behind them in a friendly, over-the-shoulder manner.
Adobe Photoshop is an incredibly powerful application, and there are a million ways to do anything. Our goal is to show you how to do things efficiently and easy to understand.
Your Host – Jesús Ramirez
Jesús Ramirez is the host of the Photoshop Training Channel. He is a San Francisco Bay Area graphic designer/web developer who enjoys teaching Photoshop to anyone willing to learn! You can see some of Jesús’ designs and projects on his Behance Portfolio Page.
You can also find Jesus’ training and courses on Adobe Lightroom’s official Learn page.
If you haven’t already, subscribe to the PTC YouTube channel! (over 1,700,000 other creatives already have!)
The following events and publications have featured Jesus and PTC.
Major Conferences and Events:
- Adobe MAX – The Creativity Conference.
- Adobe MAKE IT – Australia’s Premiere Creativity Event.
- Adobe SUMMIT – The Digital Marketing Conference.
- CanAm Expo – Canadian American Photography Expo.
- CreativePro – The essential HOW-TO conference for creative professionals.
- Magento Imagine – The Digital Commerce Conference.
- Pluralsight LIVE – The conference designed to empower tech teams and their leaders.
- PhotoPlus Expo – The largest photography and imaging event in North America.
- Photoshop World – The conference for everything Photoshop and Photography.
- TalentLand – Latin America’s largest technology conference.
- SEA | The Creativity Conference – Malaysia’s Creativity Conference.
- WPPI – The Portrait and Wedding Photographers Conference.
Projects with Adobe:
- Adobe Lightroom CC Learn Page (Adobe’s Website)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Blog
- Adobe’s Create Magazine
- Adobe’s Project 1324
- Adobe’s Cross-App Project (Ai and Pr Courses)
- Make a Masterpiece campaign for Adobe Stock
- Templates Inside Photoshop
- In-App Photoshop Tutorials – Tutorials in the Photoshop Discover Panel
Projects with Microsoft
- Developed content to train Microsoft retail locations on how to run workshops for Photoshop and Lightroom. Led workshops for Microsoft in San Francisco, New York, and Sydney Australia.
Publications Featuring Jesús Ramirez:
- Digital Photography School
- DIY Photography
- Photoshop User Magazine (Cover July/August 2016)
- SLR Lounge
Jesús’ Courses in:
Jesús has done finishing and retouching work for TV posters.
Have More Questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to find the answers!
Get More Out Of The Photoshop Training Channel!
Join over 55,000 people who get free and fresh subscriber only content!
By subscribing to our newsletter, you will not only receive a notification every time a new tutorial is up online, but we will email you subscriber-only content, such as free tutorials, actions, and more!
Just fill out your email below and click “submit.”
We promise never to share, trade, sell, deliver, reveal, publicize, or market your email address in any way, shape, or form. You can unsubscribe at any time.